Windows Internet Explorer keeps opening on my PC. I think I have a virus can anyone help me remove it?
I have a piece of software called HiJackThis. Are there any computer techs out there who will be able to decipher the log report and give me a step-by-step explanation on how to remove whatever virus may be lurking on my computer?
- How can I get rid of a reccuring trojan horse virus?
- can a virus travel from windows 7 to XP what are installed on the same PC but different hard drives?
- How do you manually remove a virus from a PC?
- How do I get rid of Norton Internet Security & Anti Virus?
- When I search the internet on android does it record history on my PC?
- How can I add a Saved Email folder to my Android phone?
- What keyboard currently on the market is most like a laptop keyboard?
- Is it worth having anti-virus software on a mobile phone?
- How to get rid of the ThinkPoint virus?
- How can I tell if I have a boot sector virus?