What should i do with the back up copies of files in my AVG virus vault?
In my virus vault there is a whole list of my viruses , worms and trojans. Most are ‘trojan horse dropper generic.dzd’ Though most are rooted in ‘my music’ some are in ‘system 32′ and a few in ‘temporary internet files’. The actual names of all the files they are rooted in are a mystery to me as they seem to be names of films which is confusing as i have not downloaded anything illegally while using my computer although some other users of it may have.
I am wondering what is best to do , do i wipe them all? Or will this effect the system , i am especially worried about those in ‘System 32′.
Although they are in the vault my system is running slow still , so i would like some advise as to what exactly i should do.
Thankyou for any help you offer.
- Is the new anti virus that come with the latest version of zone alarm any good?
- How can I get rid of a reccuring trojan horse virus?
- How often should you scan you computer for viruses and spyware?
- Why is yahoo telling me an attchement has a virus when AVG on my system is telling me there is no viruses?
- How do I stop my anti-virus taking over my screen whenever I turn on my computer?
- I have an unknown virus and i would like to know how to remove?
- What is a good free Anti Virus programme to install to replace AVG?
- What do I do when I click fix virus on AVG it says i might have system failure or crash. What do i do?