How do I remove this virus from my PC?
I recently picked up a virus from a Torrent website. This virus ‘freezes’ my PC then a program called ‘AntivirusPro_2010′ appears and begins a scan of my hard drive. I have never installed, or even heard of, this program.
I am able to restore the system via safe mode but the program is still there. How do I remove this program?
The virus kicks in anytime I visit certain pages on a well-known torrent website. All I want is the latest episodes of tv shows!!
Can someone help?
- How can I get rid of a reccuring trojan horse virus?
- can a virus travel from windows 7 to XP what are installed on the same PC but different hard drives?
- How do you manually remove a virus from a PC?
- How do I get rid of Norton Internet Security & Anti Virus?
- When I search the internet on android does it record history on my PC?
- How can I add a Saved Email folder to my Android phone?
- What keyboard currently on the market is most like a laptop keyboard?
- Is it worth having anti-virus software on a mobile phone?
- How to get rid of the ThinkPoint virus?
- How can I tell if I have a boot sector virus?