Cell Phone Coverage in Canada?
I’m 13 years old and I’m going to be getting a cell phone very soon. I was looking around at some phones from Telus that were everything I was looking for and more. But then my father brought to my attention that I also had to take into consideration that the coverage for Telus may not be all that great. I was wondering if Telus has a good cell phone coverage. I live in New Brunswick, Canada, so if it doesnt have good coverage for Canada then is there another company anyone would like to suggest?
- Can I buy prozac in mexico and bring it to canada? I have a canadian prescrptn. can someone without a rx?
- Why aren’t there any good phones in Canada? like the LG Renoir and like the Samsung Omnia?
- Do Long Distance Incoming Calls Show Up On Bills?
- Should I pay off my student loans or save for a down payment on a house?
- What’s a good sewing machine for beginners?
- How much would it cost me to use my Fido cellphone and call from cuba to canada? URGENT PLEASE! thanks`?
- Where Can I find different color HTC Touch in Canada?
- What are some of the positive and negative aspects of the government in Sweden?
- Is there anyway to extend the length of time my iphone 3g rings?
- need legal advice, want to take someone to court?