Can anyone suggest some good computer games my laptop can actually run?
I do not have a very good video card on my laptop, but can anyone suggest some fun PC games for it.
This is my laptop: Sony Vaio vgn-ns325j ( http://www.newegg.com/product/product.as… ) <—Specs
I know it's not that great, but it suits basically all of my needs…it just sucks at games. It can run Guild Wars, but not BloodRayne 2…could it run BloodRayne (The original)?
Thanks for any and all help.
- How can I get rid of a reccuring trojan horse virus?
- can a virus travel from windows 7 to XP what are installed on the same PC but different hard drives?
- How do you manually remove a virus from a PC?
- How do I get rid of Norton Internet Security & Anti Virus?
- When I search the internet on android does it record history on my PC?
- How can I add a Saved Email folder to my Android phone?
- What keyboard currently on the market is most like a laptop keyboard?
- Is it worth having anti-virus software on a mobile phone?
- How to get rid of the ThinkPoint virus?
- How can I tell if I have a boot sector virus?